NOTE: Please read this disclaimer in its entirety before using our website.
For the purpose of this disclaimer, MiHR will be referred to as “The COMPANY”
General Disclaimer of Liability
THE SERVICE AND CONTENT FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION HEREIN MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. THE OWNER OF THIS SITE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Owner and its affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including lawyer’s fees and expenses, related to a User’s violation of this Agreement or use of the Web site.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files or at the site is disclaimed.
This site contains links to other Internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by the COMPANY.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to the COMPANY through this site (collectively, the “Submission”) will forever be the property of the COMPANY. The COMPANY will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future products or operations of the COMPANY. Without limitation, the COMPANY will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. The COMPANY will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not the COMPANY, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Please be assured that we will not use your information for any purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this website.
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Acceptable Use Policy
The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is stated below in full, the key themes can be summarized as follows:
The Services must be used for lawful purposes only.
- Customers shall not invade another’s privacy.
- Customers shall not transmit; copyright material without consent of the copyright owner; material legally judged to be threatening or obscene; third party material protected by trade secret.
- Customers that participate in the mass distribution of unsolicited e-mail / newsgroup messages, will be dealt with immediately.
- The Customer may not circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account.
- The Customer agrees to not, through its own operations, cause disturbances, outages or other problems which may affect MiHR network or network based equipment, or which may adversely affect MiHR ability to provide services.MiHR reserves the right to, at its sole determination and without notice, remove any material or data and to block the use of the network for one or more users when their use or purpose does not meet the AUP.
A Customer shall also be responsible for the services use of any subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers, and otherwise clients that directly or indirectly utilize MiHR services provided to the Customer.
The Customer shall not:
- use the Services to invade another person’s privacy; appropriate another’s personality; unlawfully promote or incite hatred; unlawfully use, possess, post, transmit or disseminate obscene, profane, hate or pornographic material;
- post, transmit, distribute or disseminate content which is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any municipal, provincial, federal or international law, order or regulation;
- use the Services to access any computer systems, software, data or any confidential, copyright protected or patent protected material of any other person without the knowledge and consent of such person, make unauthorized attempts to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to the Customer (i.e. engage in “spoofing”) or otherwise gain unauthorized access to, alter or destroy any information of another person by any means or device;
- use the Services to upload, post, publish, deface, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material which is confidential, protected by copyright or other intellectual, property or proprietary right, or related derivative works, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
- disrupt the Supplier’s network, or the nodes or services thereof, or, directly or indirectly, use the Services to restrict, inhibit or otherwise interfere with the ability of any other person to use or enjoy the use of the products or services of the Supplier or the Internet, including, without limitation, knowingly posting or transmitting any information or software which contains a virus, lock, key, bomb, worm, cancelbot, Trojan horse or other harmful, debilitating or disruptive feature or engage in unauthorized linking or framing;
- send unsolicited e-mail (i.e. engage in “spamming”), send large quantities of unwanted or unsolicited e-mail to individual e-mail accounts (i.e. engage in “mail bombing”), make inappropriate postings to news groups, send false commercial messages or any engage in any other abuse of e-mail or news group servers;
- obtain or attempt to obtain products or services from the Supplier or anyone else by any means or device with intent to avoid payment therefore;
- unless permitted by the Agreement, make, directly or indirectly, any of the products or services received from the Supplier available to any third party. The Customer shall not permit any third party to gain access to the termination equipment of either the Supplier or the Customer for the purpose of obtaining access to the Supplier’s network for the purpose of obtaining any of the products or services of the Supplier, whether directly or indirectly;
- engage in any activities that deny or disrupt service to any customer or end-user of the Supplier;
- engage in any activity that the Supplier may hereafter advise is unacceptable use of the Services.
If the Customer is at any time in breach of the requirements of this paragraph, MiHR may immediately and without notice suspend the supply of any or all Services to the Customer.
MiHR reserves the right to remove any and all materials that, in its sole opinion, infringe these restrictions and it may immediately terminate this service for any breach thereof without further obligation to the Customer. Any such termination shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to MiHR at law or in equity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MiHR shall have no obligation to monitor the compliance of any material made available by the Customer.