This section includes links to Canadian mining associations and recruiting agencies, as well as to some helpful information from experts in resume writing and job interviews.
Initiatives, Programs and Associations
- Trades Win Support Program
- Mining Essentials
- Mining Engineering Bridge
- International Qualifications Database (IQDB)
- Engineering Career Pathways Tool
- Engineering Careers in Mineral Resources
- Engineering in Canada: Academic Information Tool
Canadian Mining Associations
If you want to get in touch with Canadian mining employers, national mining associations are a good place to start. Some of the main associations are listed below. Visit these websites to find links to the association’s member companies, and from there you can visit career pages or contact a company directly. Involvement in these associations is also a good strategy for networking and growing a contact base, and some even have job boards on their websites.
- Mining Association of Canada
- Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada
- Canadian Institute of Mining
- Canadian Diamond Drilling Association